Saturday, February 2, 2008

After week 3

I have lost 3 more pounds, bringing my current loss to 9 pounds. I relly wanted one more to make it ten!! Oh well... I will keep workin on it. I have started being a little more active. I will slowly increase once my moving about has become more of a habit. I will aim higher every week. I am on a roll and very proud of my accomplishments and the help and encouragement I have received from my family and friends. Thanks guys!! Here we go!! Now I will get to see how much I have lost in a month. That is really exciting to see the scale go down. I have already begun some shopping for smaller clothes and I can't wait to wear them out. My goal for this week will be 4 pounds. Three would be great... anything at all is just perfect. Wish me luck and continued strength (not really mine... I must say).

No comments:


First day nice enough to go out so Mikah treated Mikah to a ride.

I think he needed someone to scratch his back!

He was an angry silver back!!

See the orangutan climbing the wire over my head! Can't believe I got it!

The lionessess at the DC zoo

2 donkeys at the zoo cleaning each other... or just nibbling

And returning again

Here's that "riding off into the sunset pic" I was talkin about.

My boys. Beautiful weather in MD on 1/8

Daddy redirecting the boys after a wrong turn. One of my favorites of the 3 together.