Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Its been awhile...

I know it has been some time now... but just to make an update. I have lost now 52.6 lbs. I have lost over 20% and I am now under 200 lbs. That is thrilling for me! I am now just under the weight that I was when I found out I was pregnant with Mikah. Recently, I have began attending a kick boxing/ aerobics class... well, I have only done it one week so far, but apparently it works. This week I had lost 3.8 lbs. So I guess I am gonna stick with it. My goal for this month, lose 10 lbs. Saturday evening myself, Billy, and a few others from church competed in the Mcsoccerfest tournament in Columbia. We surely did not win, but we had alot of fun... and I did alot of sweating! So I HAVE to go to that class tonight so I can maximize my weight loss for this week. I will go despite the fact that I still cannot walk efficiently or sneeze comfortably. Maybe punching and kicking will get my muscles stretched back out! So I guess I will set a goal of 3 lbs for this week and then maybe I can hit that 10 lbs the next week!! As long as I continue to work at it, I will be well on my way to 60 lbs!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Where are you taking a kick boxing class?! I want to go!


First day nice enough to go out so Mikah treated Mikah to a ride.

I think he needed someone to scratch his back!

He was an angry silver back!!

See the orangutan climbing the wire over my head! Can't believe I got it!

The lionessess at the DC zoo

2 donkeys at the zoo cleaning each other... or just nibbling

And returning again

Here's that "riding off into the sunset pic" I was talkin about.

My boys. Beautiful weather in MD on 1/8

Daddy redirecting the boys after a wrong turn. One of my favorites of the 3 together.