Thursday, May 8, 2008

I did it!!

This past week, I did hit the 40 mark! I lost what I believe was 1.2 to bring my total to 40.6. I was really excited. I was so close, but just to have the "3" change to a "4" was like I had lost an extra 10 pounds! Unfortunately, this week I have lacked in exercise and I believe I have eaten just a little too much junk on a couple of occasions. But Billy is making me go to weigh in to see what has happened. Makes sense to me, but I really don't want to end up losing my "40" label. So if I gain, I should pray to only gain .6... though I am sure it does not work that way. Guess I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:


First day nice enough to go out so Mikah treated Mikah to a ride.

I think he needed someone to scratch his back!

He was an angry silver back!!

See the orangutan climbing the wire over my head! Can't believe I got it!

The lionessess at the DC zoo

2 donkeys at the zoo cleaning each other... or just nibbling

And returning again

Here's that "riding off into the sunset pic" I was talkin about.

My boys. Beautiful weather in MD on 1/8

Daddy redirecting the boys after a wrong turn. One of my favorites of the 3 together.