Friday, April 11, 2008

Really, man... common!

I am telling you... one of these days, I will be right about what is gonna happen on that scale. Seriously, I just don't get it. My body must be completely confused because it has no idea what I had done to it this last week. Somehow after consuming a large, Ledo's, buffalo pizza... with LIGHT ranch dressing within 2 days (with the exception of a few pieces). I STILL managed to lose weight. No, I am NOT complaining. I am excited to have lost every week so far. But I know the truth of what I did... and what I DIDN'T do. I know what I ate... (pizza 2 times this week - I behaved the first time- my mother in laws chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips, and probably whatever else I could eat that wasn't the healthiest selection. Hey! But I did drink my water!! I am starting to feel like, no matter what I eat, no matter how much I exceed my points (I know I did this week)... I will lose weight as long as I drink my water! I just don't really want to test that theory, so it will remain a THEORY. You know, the eating part wouldn't have been that bad, except I didn't exercise at all this week. Well, if you are familiar with The Biggest Loser... you would know what I mean when I say I did try and get that "last chance workout". Thursday was THE only day warm enough and dry enough to get out and do anything! So we took the boys and our racquets over to the tennis courts down the way. I must say, Billy really was trying to work me. Every time I put the ball over the net, he sent it back the direction I JUST CAME FROM! So I was back and forth for every volley. I was sweating jut being out in the sun. I am sure I didn't have to do anything! Then I tried to work it out a little coaching a rambunctious group of toddlers. Needless to say, I feel REALLY sorry for the persons sitting next to me in Weight Watchers last night. I was not a pretty sight. But I had managed a loss of 1.6 lbs. Don't get it, but I lost it... OMG!! I know what it was. I was wearing SHORTS and not my usual JEANS!!!! Oh, how depressing! I didn't lose anything. Oh well. I guess I will just have to work harder this week so I don't put that weight back on when I put my jeans back on. My total loss, though it hasn't gone too far behind LAST weeks total, is specail because I am THAT much closer to losing 35!! I can't know if I lose 35 BY my birthday (this Tuesday) but I will aim for 35 for Thursday!! OH NOOOOOOOOOOO. I won't BE THERE!! The womens retreat, we leave Thursday afternoon. Guys... I am really beginning to get frustrated here! I guess I will try and find a Tuesday meeting in my area and then I guess I can really see if I lose 35 BY my birthday.
Anway, the total is 33.2... 1.8 from 35!! I think I am gonna bust my butt playin tennis today, (ANYBODY WANNA JOIN US!!!) and hopefully Sunday or Monday, whichever DOESN'T rain... run a bit at Mikah's practice and then go weight in... in my shorts?! HAHAHA. Man, there is so much going on this week that I just did not realize! Thanks for helping me figure it all out. Till next time. Look, if I do manage to do it... I may have to post it! So hope I post Tuesday!!! PLEASE!

No comments:


First day nice enough to go out so Mikah treated Mikah to a ride.

I think he needed someone to scratch his back!

He was an angry silver back!!

See the orangutan climbing the wire over my head! Can't believe I got it!

The lionessess at the DC zoo

2 donkeys at the zoo cleaning each other... or just nibbling

And returning again

Here's that "riding off into the sunset pic" I was talkin about.

My boys. Beautiful weather in MD on 1/8

Daddy redirecting the boys after a wrong turn. One of my favorites of the 3 together.