Friday, March 7, 2008

What happened?

I only lost .8 this week. What a bummer! I knew it would be a bad week after the loss I had the week before. Usually a big loss will be balanced out by a smaller loss, so I expected it- just didn't want it to happen. Plus, I worked even harder and longer exercising so I did burn fat, but I am sure I was also building muscle. Since the last time I did measurements (2/21/08) I have lost another 4 inches. About an inch from my waste, 2 from my bum (there it goes, Dre :( ... ) and Billy made a half inch disappear from my neck, he really may have pulled the tape too tight. It was apart of his plan to make fun of me- talking about losing a chin. Not very nice. Yeah, so this week was so bad, that next week really can't be too much worse?! Not if I keep working hard, it will pay off. Maybe next week will be another big loss. I will try not to bank on it or my feelings may be more hurt than this week. I mean, I exercised almost 4 hours this week! That is good for how busy I have been! Right now myself and a few others are trying to completely convince ourselves that doing the 3 day breast cancer walk (60 miles!!) will be a GOOD idea. I am up for it, I just think that blisters are frightening my potential teammates! Want to join us?? (Oct. 3-5).
Yeah, well I am hoping to go into October knowing by the time the month is over i would have lost another 10-15 pounds!! I am just getting excited thinking about what I could lose by the end of the year if I keep working as hard as I am now. So I am suppressing that stupid .8 and pressing onward. To date... 20.4 pounds. And I am serious about the walk thing!!

No comments:


First day nice enough to go out so Mikah treated Mikah to a ride.

I think he needed someone to scratch his back!

He was an angry silver back!!

See the orangutan climbing the wire over my head! Can't believe I got it!

The lionessess at the DC zoo

2 donkeys at the zoo cleaning each other... or just nibbling

And returning again

Here's that "riding off into the sunset pic" I was talkin about.

My boys. Beautiful weather in MD on 1/8

Daddy redirecting the boys after a wrong turn. One of my favorites of the 3 together.