Monday, March 17, 2008

No time... Gotta Clean up

2.2 pounds last week!! I was really excited considering I struggled with some bored eating over that weekend. This week has been a bit stressful and really trying at times. I have some exercise to do to make up for a couple collapses. Oh, well. I should realize by now that I really shouldn't worry about it. I am getting there... I just need to learn balance and a new coping strategy and I will be fine. Thanks be to GOD for helping me continue on. Sometimes I get down on myself for one mistake then I sabotage my efforts, but then He lifts me up again and tells me to dust myself off and keep going. Yeah, sometimes He makes me pick my own butt up, but I am getting up. For that I am grateful and by the grace of God I continue on this journey. And I am beyond thankful for the support I receive from friends and the ocassional compliments I get... at those times I KNOW that though I don't see it, change IS coming about. Now I am gonna clean house and put the boys down so I can be alone. I am 1.4 pounds from my 10% goal. Well, the initial goal set for me. I'll take suggestions on what the next one should be. Another 10%? 2 pant sizes? 6 more inches? A five mile run... in 45 minutes? I want to set the bar high... just not ridiculously out of reach!

No comments:


First day nice enough to go out so Mikah treated Mikah to a ride.

I think he needed someone to scratch his back!

He was an angry silver back!!

See the orangutan climbing the wire over my head! Can't believe I got it!

The lionessess at the DC zoo

2 donkeys at the zoo cleaning each other... or just nibbling

And returning again

Here's that "riding off into the sunset pic" I was talkin about.

My boys. Beautiful weather in MD on 1/8

Daddy redirecting the boys after a wrong turn. One of my favorites of the 3 together.