Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Just begun

It is nearly midnight and we have a busy day tomorrow... yet I am starting a blog space? Like I said, "I should probably be elsewhere". No idea. Just in the mood to find a better way to talk with friends, other than Wed. and Sun., as well as a mutual place to share photos. Not professional, barely novice! But it is a fun toy to have around when you have children and a husband willing to be INFRONT of the lens! I enjoy firends, talking without being interrupted, and taking pictures... this must be the perfect place for me!

No comments:


First day nice enough to go out so Mikah treated Mikah to a ride.

I think he needed someone to scratch his back!

He was an angry silver back!!

See the orangutan climbing the wire over my head! Can't believe I got it!

The lionessess at the DC zoo

2 donkeys at the zoo cleaning each other... or just nibbling

And returning again

Here's that "riding off into the sunset pic" I was talkin about.

My boys. Beautiful weather in MD on 1/8

Daddy redirecting the boys after a wrong turn. One of my favorites of the 3 together.